The area around Culloden was first settled in 1739 by Scottish Highlanders who came from eastern Georgia. It was many years later, after 1780, that the settlement came to be named Cullodenville after William Culloden.
The three brick tiles seen below (and left of the door above) were likely a patch.
UPDATE: As of July 2017, this structure has collapsed.
Culloden Historic District, National Register of Historic Places