The historic commercial storefronts that surround the Berrien County courthouse are the heart of Nashville. They’ve been undergoing restorations in recent years.
Harvey’s Supermarket, Nashville’s most famous export, maintains a presence downtown with their support center. The old headquarters south of town is something else now.
Most of the structures are typical of early-20th-century commercial design.
The standout, however, is the McLamb & Company building (1907).
Another notable storefront is the marble jewelry store.