This well-loved tourist stop was known as Harvey’s Famous Overlook from at least the 1920s [some sources say 1912] until the 1980s.
It undoubtedly hosted millions of visitors in its long history. This vintage postcard likely dates to the late 1930s. [Public domain image]
It was next known as Tallulah Point and closed in 1989. It reopened as Tallulah Point Overlook in 1994.
In 2020, the shop relocated to downtown Tallulah Falls, signalling the end of an era, but not of the business.