This Queen Anne landmark was built circa 1903. It was the home of Evelyn and Richard McLendon for many years. Richard was a coach and Evelyn was a longtime history teacher at Fitzgerald High School. Current owners Patricia and David Walker have lovingly restored the home.
*- This post was originally published in 2018. This update replaces it.
South Main-South Lee Streets Historic District, National Register of Historic Places