This gin was owned by George Dean and C. E. Williams.
Bowersville saw its commercial peak between the 1880s and 1910s and S. T. Fleming’s was likely the busiest store in town. The second floor of the mercantile was the Masonic Lodge. The smaller building to the right was built by Fleming in 1907 for use by another business.
Bowersville Historic District, National Register of Historic Places