The building on the left was McArthur’s Store. Thanks to Georgia Shay Williamson for the identification. As the silos and scale house would indicate, the crossroads community was dependent on agriculture. .
According to Georgia Shay Williamson this is owned by the McArthur family. Other comments suggest there is another house known as the McArthur House near the railroad tracks.
This congregation dates to 1897.