This landmark general store was owned by Thomas A. “T. A.” Blocker (1911-1994) for decades and is still operated by his son, Gary. It’s also known today as the place to buy boots in this area and attracts customers from far and wide.
George E. Robinson writes: This was called Patrick’s general store the post office was across the street on the corner. There was a post office in Kibbee from 1886-1976.
With many architectural forms, more than one term can by used to identify a structure. This could be called a central hallway or a double-pen.