Tag Archives: Georgia Fountains

Plant Park Memorial Fountain, Circa 1879, Waycross

One of the oldest municipal projects in downtown Waycross, the Memorial Fountain in Plant Park was installed circa 1879 and cast by the Robinson Iron Works of Alexander City, Alabama. The bird on the top was apparently replaced at some point.

Waycross Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

1 Comment

Filed under --WARE COUNTY GA--, Waycross GA

Town Fountain, Carlton

Carlton GA Madison County Town Fountain Photograph Copyright Brian Brown Vanishing North Georgia USA 2015

Leave a comment

July 26, 2015 · 4:30 PM