Originally known as the Zorn’s Mill or Hootenville Bridge, this historic 96-foot covered bridge was built in 1892 by the firm of Herring & Alford at a cost of $1,199. Dr. Herring was both a prominent physician and well-known bridge builder in central Georgia until his death in 1911. After years of being in disrepair, the bridge was reconstructed in 1985.
National Register of Historic Places