This is a beautiful cemetery, the resting place of many area pioneers. The stone gate was built in 1934, by popular subscription. A marble marker on the inside of the gates notes that members of the building committee were George B. Archer, Designer and Builder; Mrs. L. S. Smith, Chairman; Miss Mamie Kinman, Treasurer; and Miss Virginia Thomas, Secretary.
Bartow Cemetery, Jefferson County
Leave a reply