Since 2008. A visual survey of Georgia's historic architecture and culture. 8,000 locations. 27,000 images.
Wilson’s Chapel United Methodist Church, Circa 1855, Jackson County
Wilson’s Chapel was founded in 1814 by the Garrison brothers, who named the congregation for the original land owner. It moved to this location upon building the present church in the mid-1850s. It’s an inviting place of quiet beauty.