Patterson-White House, Circa 1872, The Ridge

A large two-story white house with a red tiled roof and black shutters, surrounded by trees and a wooden picket fence.

Thanks to Bill Bolin for the identification. The house was built by Captain William Henry Patterson and later owned by the Thompsons, who sold it to the Daniel H. White family in the 1950s. It is one of the most recognizable landmarks in The Ridge.

The Ridge Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a Reply