Blount-Parks-Mara-Williams House, 1818, Milledgeville

This landmark example of the Milledgeville Federal Style was completed circa 1818 and has been moved four times throughout its history. It originally stood at the northeast corner of Clarke and Greene Streets, was then moved to the northwest corner, then turned to face Greene Street again in 1901. In 1991, it was moved to its present location facing South Clarke Street.

Milledgeville Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a Reply